BREATHABLE FILTER COVERS
Our new activated carbon mask protects you from harmful particles, bacteria and smoke. Dual respiration valves provide comfortable breathing by reducing heat and moisture build-up within the mask. The valves close when inhaling, and open during exhale so air only enters through the 5 layer filter.
COMFORTABLE AND SECURE
The adjustable nose clip allows you to shape the mask to your individual face. No more unwanted pressure on the bridge of your nose. With this adjustable clip you can make sure the mask sits snugly without causing any discomfort.
The Velcro Straps make it simple and easy to adjust the sizing of the mask. The mask needs to be both comfortable to wear and also sealed around the edges to ensure that air only travels through the filter. Our product is designed to offer a perfect fit for most face shapes .
NON-SLIP EAR CORDS
The ear straps make it so no matter how vigorous the activity, it won't slip off. Wear the mask while running, biking, skiing, etc. and you won't have to adjust it all day.
ANTI BACTERIA AIR FILTERS
The key to protection is in the mask’s filter. Our 5-layer filter technology will keep you protected against airborne particles as small as 0.3μm and allow you to breathe clean air in any environment.
To attach the filter, follow these steps!
1. Align filter with mask holes.
2. Attach the breathing valve on the outside of the mask
3. Secure it in place with the twist on clip inside the mask
HOW LONG DO THE FILTERS LAST
-Yes the filters do need replacing.
1. The effective working life of the MedixProdix™ Mask filter depends on a number of factors, such as; the breathing rate of the user; levels of pollution; the length of time the filter is actively working and overall hygiene levels. Taking these factors into account we recommend that the filter be replaced every month or every 70 hours, whichever is sooner.
2. Replacement of the MedixProdix™ Mask filter should be carried out every month or when the filter becomes noticeably discolored.
The mask comes with an instruction manual on how to put it together but if you need further assistance feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN YOU WASH THE MASK OR FILTER?
1. It is recommended that you wash the mesh neoprene shell of the mask every month under normal use. To do this it is necessary to remove the filter and the valve first. Although spare valves and filters are available from your retailer, please be careful not to misplace any of the components during maintenance.
2. The filter material may be washed, but ordinarily we recommend ‘hand washing’. Machine washing can be somewhat vigorous which can abrade the material by being washed with other garments. Some washing powders also contain fragrance additives which the filter will certainly pick up.
The best procedure would be to follow our washing guide and hopefully your filter will still be usable.
To ensure good mask hygiene we suggest that you place the filter and valves in a pan of freshly boiled water (remove pan from heat source before putting filter in) and let it cool down. Remove the filter unit from the water and allow to stand dry.
This procedure will remove facial oils that may build up over a period of continuous use and will also remove some of the particulates and organic vapour that will be present within the Charcoal structure of the filter or tissue salt build in the valves.
If the mask cover requires washing this should be done by carefully removing the filter assembly and then washing the outer casing in warm soapy water and then left to dry naturally (not forced by means of heaters and driers).
WHAT PARTICLE SIZE DOES THE MEDIXPRODIX™ MASK FILTER OUT?
1. The MedixProdix™ Mask filter has sub-micron filtration capability. Our product is capable of trapping particles less than one micron in size.
2. Typically particulate pollution in the cities appears to be in the 2.5 micron size range and above. Particles smaller than this are known as respirable dusts, which can lodge deep within the lungs and air sacs. This is the more dangerous type of particle pollution as chemicals from vehicle exhaust gases combustion known to be toxic, are carried by means of the respirable particles. Hence the need for a submicron particle filter.
3. The DACC Activated charcoal layer within the MedixProdix™ Mask filter has excellent adsorption properties when it comes to SO2 and NO2 uptakes. This is best filter available in our range for dealing with the broad spectrum of pollutants commonly found in major cities across the globe.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared, and delivered to the post office within 3 business days of ordering.
The typical delivery time frame is around 10 business days!
Depending on your location, you may receive items much earlier!
All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
Please use the tracking number provided through email after purchase!
Occasionally, packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
We do not offer refunds due to sanitary reasons.